Wednesday 12 February 2014

Ready Maid Meals

A friend of mine for How To Succeed has a sister, who runs this company, Ready Maid Meals. He used to drive around their delivery truck to rehearsals and the show.
They make meals that can be stored in the freezer for up to 3 months. This is great for a bachelorette like me! And I'm not very good at cooking. I just don't like cooking, so I don't do it very often, and when I do, it's usually bad. 
So I had known about Ready Maid Meals for some time, but was procrastinating on putting in an order. Then they had a Social Shopper deal - 10 meals for $47! I bought two vouchers - that's 20 meals! They arrived on Saturday - and look, they included a free chocolate date loaf!
Each meals serves 1-2 people. I started with the chicken souvlaki. It was goo-oood! I'm sold!

No comments:

Post a Comment