Monday 25 August 2014

Meditation

I'm back to work after a week off! I had a lovely stay-cation and am pretty glad to be back at work to get into the swing of things before the back to school madness begins. I'm feeling fairly calm about it all, thanks in part to this series of meditation classes I have been taking at work. It was a 4-week Learn to Meditate course with Wendy Quan, and it was great! I should be able to lead my own sessions soon, isn't that cool??

One of the things Wendy talked about is walking or moving meditation. She pointed out this labyrinth at UBC, which is very close to my office. I checked it out one day on my lunch break.
Here is the plaque with the instructions. It really was a great experience and a good way to practice mindfulness. I will definitely go back!

No comments:

Post a Comment