Thursday 4 September 2014

Rent 3.0 + bakery visit

I'm doing Rent again! I did this show back in 2009, and then again in 2012, both with Fighting Chance Productions. Now we are doing it for 3 nights only, as an end of term project for two gals who are students at VFS.
They saw the 2012 version and got in touch with a bunch of the cast members. So I'll be reunited with my onstage girlfriend, Chelsea! Here she is at a photoshoot, how glamorous!
The location where we are rehearsing is China Town (see post from yesterday). It is one block from New Town bakery, which is dangerous.
This bakery has been around for ages. It's always super busy and they have lots of yummy stuff!
Like bbq pork (Asado) siopao! Oh yum yum yum! Danger, I will be popping in for treats often!

No comments:

Post a Comment