Monday 24 November 2014

Goodbye little office

I'm on the move again! This time I'm hopping over to First Year Programs at UBC, to be their Administrator for about 8 months. It will be a learning experience for me, and I get to do some strategic planning and work on other projects. So it will be fun! But it was bittersweet saying goodbye to CENES, even though I will be retuning to them next summer and it's not really goodbye. Vendula baked me some muffins on Friday, to celebrate new beginnings. What a gal.
And when the day was done and everyone else left, I packed up what I could and snapped this final picture with my iPhone. I will miss my little office, even though it's cold in there (notice the folders covering the vents and not one, but two space heaters!). Goodbye for now, little office.

No comments:

Post a Comment