Tuesday 24 January 2017

Radio Play

Last month I mentioned I was going to be starting some new adventures for 2017. I was talking specifically about this show on CFRO 100.5 FM, Vancouver Coop radio, called Jeepney Cafe. They run a weekly segment that airs Saturdays at 5pm, and the section that I will be involved with is a radio play called Kahit Saan Pa Man. It's a radio drama in English and Tagalog, and I'm one of the actors. It's an exciting new adventure and I'm so excited to dive in! The first episode will air on Feb. 18, and then every third Saturday of the month after that. This first one is pre-recorded, so I already did my recordings for that, but the future ones will be live. Last Saturday we introduced the idea on air, and I had a chat with the writer/producer/director of the show, Louise. You can tune in live on Saturdays, or listen to past episodes. I'm excited for this new adventure!

No comments:

Post a Comment