Thursday 31 August 2017

From Blogger to Wordpress

It's the end of August and the end of an era! This week I created a Wordpress site, www.jennsyarnaddiction.com. I have been using Blogger since 2010 and it seems I have outgrown it. The app on my phone is slow and I can just do a bunch of other things on Wordpress. You have to pay to do it, but it's pretty affordable. I'm still learning how to use the new interface, and I don't think I can migrate all my posts over to the new site, so this will stay up as an archive site. I hope you join me in my new home!

Here's a picture of my crocheted Avengers to tempt you over to the new site :)

1 comment:

  1. It's a big undertaking to move. I did it a few years ago and love Wordpress (mine is a self hosted site). If I can be of snt help just let me know.

    ReplyDelete