Tuesday 28 June 2016

Will crochet for meals

A couple years ago, I posted about Ready Maid Meals. I really love the meal delivery service, it works so well for me because I'm always on the go and I don't really like cooking all that much.

And back in May I posted about making these custom dolls for my friend Dustin. Well, it's his family who owns Ready Maid Meals. So instead of paying me for the dolls and the shipping, he paid me in meals! We did a trade - and I got 10 yummy dishes for my crocheting skills!
Their stuff is delicious, it comes right to my door, and you just unfreeze them overnight and pop them in the microwave. The portions are very big, so I can get 2-3 servings from one tray.
And when you order 1- dishes, you get a free pie! I picked blueberry, and shared it with my mom. She loved it - and she is very picky about desserts. But she had almost half the pie to herself!

No comments:

Post a Comment